StoneTech™ Bullet Proof™ Sealer
Maximum “Natural Look” Protection
Bullet Proof Stone Sealer provides maximum "natural look" protection for all natural stone including granite, marble, limestone, travertine, slate, porcelain. NOTE: This product does not enhance or change the appearance of the stone. If you want to enhance the color of the stone, use Enhancer Pro.
Formulated with advanced water-based fluorochemicals to protect stone floors and counter-tops against the toughest oil & water-based stains.
Benefits of Bullet Proof Stone Sealer:
- Advanced water-based DuPont fluoropolymer formula.
- Provides maximum protection against the toughest oil and water-based stains.
- Bonds with the stone for improved wear resistance.
- Easy to use and low odor.
- Environmentally safe.
- Use on floors and counter tops.
Use Bullet Proof Stone Sealer to Protect:
Directions for Bullet Proof Stone Sealer:
- Test in a small inconspicuous area, with a 24-hour cure time, to determine the ease of application and desired results.
- Allow new grout to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to sealing.
- Sweep or vacuum up all dust, dirt and debris. Make sure surface is clean, residue-free and completely dry.
- Mask off and protect any baseboards or adjacent areas to avoid splashing and overspray onto surfaces not inteded to be treated.
- Liberally apply an even coat of Bullet Proof Sealer with a paintbrush, roller or a low-pressure sprayer.
- Evenly distribute Bullet Proof Sealer over entire area to ensure complete penetration.
- Allow a minimum of one hour for sealer to penetrate and soak into the surface, but do not allow it to dry.
- Wipe off the excess before it dries.
- A second coat of Bullet Proof Sealer is recommended for porous or absorbent surfaces and should be applied one hour after initial application after the first application.
- A minimum of one hour after final application, wipe entire surface with a clean towel dampened with Bullet Proof Sealer to remove any residue and excess sealer.
- Do not walk on surface for at least 4 hours.
- Full cure is achieved in 24-72 hours.
- Clean equipment with water.
- DO NOT use Bullet Proof on ceramic tile where the grout is latex-modified! In that case, use Grout Sealer or Impregnator Pro.
- Do not allow Bullet Proof to dry on the surface!
Coverage for Bullet Proof Stone Sealer: Depending on the type of stone, porosity, texture of surface and method of application, expected coverage is up to 900 sq. ft. per gallon.
Expected Wear for Bullet Proof Stone Sealer: Expected wear (with proper care) is 3 to 5 years on interior surfaces and 1-3 years on exterior surfaces.
Proper Care of Stone Floors and Countertops:
To maintain the stone’s natural beauty, clean surface as needed with StoneTech Professional™ Revitalizer™ Daily Use Stone & Tile Cleaner and Protector or StoneTech Professional™ All Purpose Stone & Tile Cleaner.
Stone Cleaning, Restoration, Polishing and Sealing Products:
Related Stone Care Articles:
NOTE: For professional use only! Not for use by consumers!
StoneTech™ Professional Products™ Material Safety Data Sheets.
Bullet Proof Stone Sealer Order Form: