Chemspec Traffic Lane Cleaner with Biosolv®
Prespray concentrate for highly traveled areas
- Heavy loosening capability.
- Saves labor by consistently removing “traffic lane grey” areas.
- One gallon makes 12 ready-to-use gallons.
Coverage: Up to 5,500 sq. ft/gal.
Use concentration: 12 ounces to 1 gallon water.
Directions for Cleaning Carpet with Chemspec Traffic Lane Cleaner:
- As a pre-spray: Dilute by putting 12 ozs. of Traffic Lane Cleaner in a one gallon container and filling with water. Apply to carpet “traffic lane” by using a portable sprayer. In order to increase cleaning efficiency, brush lightly with a hand pile brush.
- To use in conjunction with dry powder cleaning: Dilute concentrate as specified above. As a cleaning solution booster: Add 3 ozs. of Traffic Lane Cleaner to each gallon of ready-to- use shampoo or detergent solution.
- To use as an all purpose spotter: Dilute 16 ozs. of concentrate with 32 ozs. of water and apply before corrective cleaning.
- For use on rapidly re-soiling olefin carpets: Pre-spray using a stronger concentration (18 - 20 ozs. per gallon of water). Spray entire carpet, brush in and extract .
Use pH: 11.0 –12.0
NOTE: For professional use only! Not for use by consumers!
Protect from Freezing!
Related Carpet Cleaning Prespray Products:
- Enzyme Traffic Lane Carpet Spotters
- Enz-All™ Enz-All enzymatic prespray for the toughest protein related stains
- Pro-Zyme+ for restaurant grease and blood
- PreKleen™ Powdered Non-Butyl Enzyme Soil Lifter Prespray
- General Traffic Lane Carpet Spotters
- Olefin Carpet Specific Traffic Lane Carpet Spotters
Material Safety Data Sheet on Chemspec Traffic Lane Cleanert.
Chemspec Traffic Lane Cleaner Order Form: