Oil Stain Remover Removes stubborn oil stains from stone surfaces
Formerly named “Extract” - from Bane-Clene® and StoneTech™ Professional
Advanced formula with fresh citrus scent safely removes deep set oil-based stains from natural stone and grout such as:
Oil Stain Remover:
- is easy to use.
- acts as a poultice to draw oil out of stone, terrazzo and concrete.
- Leaves no residue.
- will not discolor natural stone.
- is VOC Compliant.
- is safe on food contact surfaces.
- has a natural Citrus Solvent- not the pungent odor of most oil stain removers.
- removes deep, stubborn grease and oil stains from stone surfaces such as granite countertops and marble floors.
Oil Stain Remover Directions:
- Set out Caution Signs.
- Test in a small area to determine that the desired results will be achieved.
- Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings.
- Clean up dust and loose dirt and debris.
- Strip off any topical acrylic, urethane or wax coatings around the stained area.
- Using a plastic or wood spatula, stir thoroughly to mix the paste.
- Apply a 1/8-1/4 inch thick layer of paste to the stain. Ensure that the putty extends 1 inch beyond the edge of the stain.
- Do not cover with plastic.
- Allow 48 to 72 hours for paste to completely dry to a powder.
- Sweep up remaining powder and discard.
- Allow solvent to completely dry from the stone.
- If, after complete drying, the stain is not completely gone, repeat the process.
- After the stain has been removed and the area is completely dry, reseal the area using StoneTech Impregnator Pro, BulletProof, Heavy Duty Exterior Stone & Masonry Sealer or Sta-Clene.
- Clean up residue and tools with mineral spirits.
Maintenance of Cleaned Stone:
If surface is heavily soiled, pre-clean with StoneTech Klenz All™ as applicable.
Use StoneTech Impregnator Pro, BulletProof, Heavy Duty Exterior Stone & Masonry Sealer or Sta-Clene for sealing.
Use StoneTech Revitalizer™ Daily Use Cleaner with Protector or All Purpose Stone & Tile Cleaner for routine cleaning.
Use pH: Not applicable
Oil Stain Remover Coverage: Approximately 2 square feet of surface at 1/4-inch thickness per pint.
Use Concentration: Undiluted
Related Stone, Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing Products:
Related Stone, Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing Articles:
StoneTech™ Professional Products™ Material Safety Data Sheets
Oil Stain Remover Order Form:
Oil Stain Remover is non-discountable. Prices subject to change without notice.
To add Oil Stain Remover to your order, place the quantity you would like in the "Desired Quantity" box and click on the "Order Item" button.