Hi-Shine 25 - 25% solids Floor Finish
- Hi-Shine 25 is a 25% solids floor finish with excellent leveling and adhesion properties.
- Durable metal cross-linked polymer ensures a tough, non-powdering finish, which stands up to the heaviest foot traffic.
- Hi-Shine 25 provides optimum buff response with a dramatic "wet" look gloss on resilient floors.
- Quick drying formulation with a durable polymer designed to withstand heel marks, soil, scuffs and high foot traffic.
- Can be used with low, high or ultra-high speed buffers.
Hi-Shine 25 Directions for VCT Resilient Floor Finishing:
- Pour Hi-Shine 25 into a clean bucket. Apply polish to floor with a clean rayon mop, such as the Rx Lint-Free Mop.
- Allow surface to completely dry before applying additional coats.
- NOTE: Sealed surfaces require 2-4 coats of finish while non-sealed floors will require 3-6 coats.
Hi-Shine 25 Use Concentration: Undiluted
Hi-Shine 25 Coverage: 2,500-3,000 sq. ft. per gallon
Use pH: 8.0 – 9.0
Protect Hi-Shine 25 from Freezing!
Related VCT Resilient Floor Maintenance Products and Information:
Material Safety Data Sheet on Hi-Shine 25).
Hi-Shine 25 Floor Finish Order Form:
Hi-Shine 25 is non-discountable. Prices subject to change without notice.
To add Hi-Shine 25 to your current order, place the quantity you would like in the "Desired Quantity" box and click on the "Order Item" button.