StoneTech™ Impregnator Pro™
Heavy Duty Stone, Tile & Grout Sealer
Impregnator Pro provides heavy duty “natural look” protection for natural stone such as
Impregnator Pro Heavy Duty Sealer is formulated with advanced, solvent-based fluorochemicals to protect stone, tile and grout against tough oil & water-based stains.
- FDA compliant solvent.
- Easy to use.
- Virtually odorless.
- Preserves natural look.
- Maximum stain resistance.
- Inhibits efflorescence.
- Deep penetrating protection.
- Effective water and oil barrier.
- Interior and exterior use.
- Weather resistant.
- Heavy duty stain protection.
Directions for Using Impregnator Pro Heavy Duty Penetrating Sealer on stone,marble, granite, tile and grout:
- Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results.
- Allow new grout installations to cure a minimum of 72 hours prior to application.
- Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings.
- Mask off and protect any baseboards or adjacent areas to avoid splashing and overspray onto surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Liberally apply an even coat of sealer with a paintbrush, paint roller or solvent-resistant, low-pressure sprayer.
- Allow to penetrate the surface for 5-30 minutes; denser material may require more time for sealer to penetrate.
- Wipe off any excess sealer.
- For large areas, use a bonnet.
- Do not allow Impregnator Pro Stone Sealer to dry on surface.
- A second coat is recommended for porous or absorbent surfaces and should be applied one hour after initial application as directed in steps 2 & 3.
- Do not walk on surface for at least 4 hours.
- Full cure is achieved in 24-48 hours.
- If, after drying, a light haze appears, lightly dampen a clean towel with sealer and wipe surface to remove.
- Clean equipment with mineral spirits.
Coverage & Expected Wear for Impregnator Pro Heavy Duty Penetrating Sealer:
Depending on type of stone, porosity, texture of surface and method of application -
Coverage: approximately 40-275 sq. ft. per gallon.
Expected Wear (with proper care):
3 - 5 years on interior surfaces and
1 - 3 years on exterior surfaces.
Proper Care of Stone Protected with Impregnator Pro Heavy Duty Penetrating Sealer:
To maintain the stone’s natural beauty, clean surface as needed with StoneTech Professional Revitalizer™ or All Purpose Stone & Tile Cleaner .
pH: Not applicable to solvent-based products
Related Stone, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Maintenance, Protection and Sealing Products:
Additional Stone, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Maintenance, Protection and Sealing Information:
StoneTech™ Professional Products™ Material Safety Data Sheets
NOTE: For professional use only! Not for use by consumers!
Impregnator Pro Heavy Duty Penetrating Sealer is a solvent-based product - it cannot be shipped by next day air!
Impregnator Pro Heavy Duty Penetrating Sealer Order Form:
Impregnator Pro Heavy Duty Penetrating Sealer is non-discountable. Price subject to change without notice.
To add Using Impregnator Pro Heavy Duty Penetrating Sealer to your current order, place the quantity you would like in the "Desired Quantity" box and click on the "Order Item" button..