StoneTech™ Stone Sealer #61232
(formerly named "Porous Pro")
Stone Sealer provides "natural look" protection for all natural stone including:
- Economical and easy to use.
- Advanced fluorochemical formula.
- Water based.
- Provides "natural-look" protection against oil and water-based stains.
- Bonds with the stone for improved wear resistance.
- Environmentally safe and low odor.
Directions for Sealing Stone with Stone Sealer:
Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, dry, and free of waxes and coatings.
- Read label carefully and follow Stone Sealer label directions!
- Mask off and protect any baseboards or adjacent areas to avoid splashing and overspray onto surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Liberally apply an even coat of sealer with a paintbrush, paint roller or solvent-resistant, low-pressure sprayer. Evenly distribute sealer over entire area to insure penetration.
- Allow about of one hour for sealer to penetrate and soak into the surface, but do not allow to fully dry before wiping off excess.
- A second coat is recommended for absorbent surfaces and should be applied one hour after initial application as directed in steps 2 & 3.
- A minimum of one hour after final application, wipe entire surface with a clean towel dampened with sealer to remove any residue and excess sealer.
- Do not walk on surface for at least 4 hours. Full cure is achieved in 24-72 hours.
- Clean equipment with water.
Coverage & Expected Wear:
Depending on type of stone, porosity, texture of surface and method of application -
Coverage: approximately 50 - 800 sq. ft. per gallon.
Expected Wear (with proper care):
3 - 5 years on interior surfaces and
1 - 3 years on exterior surfaces.
Proper Care for Sealed Stone, Tile and Grout:
To maintain the stone's natural beauty, clean surface as needed with StoneTech Revitalizer™ or All Purpose Stone & Tile Cleaner .
Protect Stone Sealer from Freezing!
Related Stone, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Maintenance, Polishing and Sealing Products:
Stone, Tile and Grout Care Articles:
StoneTech™ Material Safety Data Sheets
NOTE: For professional use only! Not for use by consumers!
StoneTech Stone Sealer Order Form: