Stone & Tile Cleaner and Protector
Daily use cleaner with refreshing citrus scent. Leaves a protective
shield that prevents stains and makes surfaces easier to clean.
Great for natural stone countertops & floors such as granite,
masonry, porcelain tile, ceramic
tile & grout. Revitalizer is a safe and effective concentrated daily
use cleaner and maintainer with protector for natural stone, ceramic tile,
slate, granite, limestone, travertine and grout.
Revitalizer Stone Cleaner/Protector Benefits:
- Cleans and protects.
- Cuts grease.
- Easy to use.
- Great for countertops.
- Safe and biodegradable.
- Neutral pH.
- Fresh citrus scent.
- Interior and exterior use.
Directions for Revitalizer for Cleaning Stone Surfaces such as Countertops, Marble and Granite:
- Daily cleaning for ceramic tile: Mix 1 part with 4 parts of warm water.
- Light-duty cleaning: Mix 1 part with 2 parts of warm water.
- Medium-duty cleaning and sprayer refill: Mix 1 part with 1 part of warm water.
- Heavy-duty cleaning: Use as is.
- Apply mixed solution with a mop, sponge or sprayer.
- Agitate with a mop, towel or sponge as needed.
- Remove using a clean mop, towel or sponge. No need to rinse.
- Repeat if necessary for heavily soiled areas.
Daily cleaning for ceramic tile: Mix 1 part with 4 parts
of warm water.
Light-duty cleaning: Mix 1 part with 2 parts of warm
Medium-duty cleaning and sprayer refill: Mix 1 part with
1 part of warm water.
Heavy-duty cleaning: Use as is.
Depending on level of soiling and dilution rate: approximately 2,000-10,000
sq. ft. per gallon.
To maintain stone's natural beauty, use StoneTech Professional™
Revitalizer™ Daily Use Stone & Tile Cleaner and Protector.
For optimum protection, seal natural stone every 3-5 years with StoneTech
Professional™ Impregnator Pro™, BulletProof™ or Sta-Clene.
Protect from Freezing!
Related Stone, Tile and Care Products:
Stone, Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing and Protection Articles:
StoneTech™ Material Safety Data Sheets
Revitalizer Stone Tile and Grout Cleaner and Protector Order Form: