High Gloss Stone Floor Sealer
from Bane-Clene® &
High Gloss Stone Floor Sealer enhances the beauty of natural stone and POROUS tile with an innovative, water-based gloss finishing sealer that provides subtle shine and delivers long-lasting protection against oil- and water-based stains. NOT FOR USE ON GLAZED CERAMIC TILE!
Water-based low-VOC, low-odor formula provides a brilliant shine and protects against water- and oil- based stains.
High Gloss Stone Floor Sealer Features and Benefits:
- Two-in-one formula leaves a wet-look finish to stone floors and protects against stains.
- Easy to use, water-based formula.
- Interior use only - not for exterior use!
Where to Use High Gloss Stone Floor Sealer:
- Slate, saltillo, limestone, travertine and concrete interior floors.
- Not intended for use on glazed, polished or non-absorbing surfaces, wood floors & decks, showers, countertops or near pool areas.
- For interior use only!
High Gloss Stone Floor Sealer Directions:
- Read label carefully and follow label directions!
- Use only as directed.
- Always test in a small, inconspicuous area to determine appropriate application method, achievement of desired results and to ensure good adhesion.
- Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
- Avoid applying in direct sunlight.
- Surface must be thoroughly clean, dry and free of any sealers or coatings before application.
- Application to a dirty or dusty surface will affect adhesion and appearance. Do not apply to a wet or moist surface.
- Not for use on glazed, polished or non-absorbing surfaces, wood floors & decks, showers, countertops or near pool areas.
- For new installations, sealer can be applied as soon as 48-72 hours after grouting. Fresh concrete slabs require a minimum of 28 days to cure before applying the sealer.
- Liberally apply 2-4 even coats with a natural bristle brush, roller or paint pad applicator. Do not apply product with a sprayer or sponge. Avoid puddling of liquid during application. Failure to apply a sufficient amount of sealer to the surface may result in an undesirable finish or degradation of the coating. More coats may be applied if desired.
- Allow 30-45 minutes between coats or until surface is dry to the touch.
- Surface traffic may begin 12 hours after final application; keep installation dry for a minimum of 12 hours; full cure is achieved in 24-48 hours.
- Keep surface clean and dry as finished surfaces may become slippery when wet.
- To maintain your stone’s natural beauty, clean surface as needed with Revitalizer™ Cleaner and Protector or the economical All Purpose Stone & Tile Cleaner.
Coverage: Approximately 100 to 300 sq. ft. per gallon depending on stone, porosity, texture of surface and method of application.
Protect from Freezing!
Related Stone, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Protection and Sealing Products:
Stone, Tile and Grout Articles and Information:
StoneTech™ Professional Products™ Material Safety Data Sheets
WARNING: This finish will not hold up on glazed ceramic tile, granite or other non-porous tile or stone surfaces - it will simply scratch off with traffic!
High Gloss Stone Floor Finishing Sealer Order Form:
High Gloss Stone Floor Finishing Sealer is non-discountable. Price subject to change without notice.
To add High Gloss Stone Floor Finishing Sealer to your order, place the quantity you would like in the "Desired Quantity" box and click on the "Order Item" button.