Bane-Clene® respects your right to privacy.
When you visit this site, we may collect information on two different levels about your visit:
We want you to be aware of how we collect and handle information on our Web site.
Anonymous statistics collected as you browse the site.
Personal information you knowingly give us.
Information We Collect:
- What information does this Web site gather?
- Bane-Clene® collects personal information such as name, address, phone number and e-mail address, when you knowingly provide it to us.
- Our Web servers automatically collect statistical information about your visit such as pages visited and which browsers are used to visit our site.
- None of this statistical information is associated with you as an individual.
- We use these statistics to monitor our site’s performance and to make it easier for you to use.
What happens when I provide personal information on this Web site?
- When you supply information for a specific purpose, such as online ordering a product, we use the information for that purpose.
- When you use our Web site to order products, we may use this individually identifiable information as we would if obtained in a non-electronic manner.
What happens when I provide information on registration forms?
- When you choose to register with baneclene.com or any other Bane-Clene® site, we request accurate contact information and preferences that help us better serve you.
- Your contact information is used to send you company and product information, special offers, newsletters, announcements, the Bane-Clene® Professional Cleaning Digest™, Bane-Clene® Clene-Times®, the Bane-Clene® catalog and other information.
- In order to improve your experience with us, we may decide to improve our site's ability to obtain information about users. We will update this privacy statement continually to ensure that you are aware of developments in this area.
Do you sell or give my information to other companies?
- No, we do not sell nor disclose individually identifiable information obtained online about our visitors to anyone outside of Bane-Clene®.
- The only exceptions to this rule are the following:
- You specifically authorize Bane-Clene® to share your information with another company, such as a leasing company or credit card company.
- It is required by law.
- Disclosure is necessary to protect the safety of customers, employees or property.
- If you provide individually identifiable information at an event Bane-Clene® sponsors with another company or an event in which Bane-Clene® participates such as a trade show, or if you register on a co-sponsored Web site, you may be providing the individually identifiable information to the co-sponsor or event sponsor.
Do you accommodate links to other sites?
- Yes, our site contains links to other Web sites, primarily to sites of some of our customers, sites of suppliers and sites of associations.
- We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
What does Bane-Clene® do with non-personally identifiable information collected automatically?
- As you browse the site, Bane-Clene’s® servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our site.
- Which pages people visit on our site.
- From which domains our visitors come (e.g., "aol.com").
- While we gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our Web site, to monitor its performance, and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use.
What does Bane-Clene® do with personally identifiable information?
- Personal information you voluntarily supply when obtaining information, purchasing products or interacting with our site is not shared for use outside Bane-Clene®.
- This information is Bane-Clene® proprietary data and is not available to any outside company in this personalized form.
- How Does Bane-Clene® protect my personal information?
- What are cookies and why do you use them?
- What information is stored by the site or in cookies?
- What is Bane-Clene’s® position regarding online advertising and third-party ad servers?
Whom do I contact if I am concerned about privacy?
- Please send an e-mail to our Webmaster using the Contact Us page